Which is the safest online casino in India?
Maybe you are new and want to find a comprehensive guide. Or maybe you’re an expert looking for Indian gambling sites. And the truth is, while there are many sites online, few are safe and trustworthy.
That’s where we come in. We’ll leave you with the most complete list of casinos you can find online. We’ll also tell you a little bit about the different sites.
We’ll tell you why to choose each one and the advantages of the different types that exist. Are you ready and excited? Let’s get started!
Selecting an online casino in India
Choosing an online casino may seem difficult, but it’s like a piece of cake. And if you’re one of those players who won’t settle for a list, but want to know what to look for, you’re in luck!
Here are a few important things to look out for:
- Licensing and security. This aspect is key as it guarantees the legality and transparency of a site. The most renowned licenses are MGA, UKGC, Kahnawake and Curaçao. As for security, you can look for SSL certificates and eCogra seal.
- Payment methods. This factor is key if you are going to play for real money. Ideally, it should accept Indian rupees, as well as well-known and local methods, notably UPI, IMPS, Paytm, Neteller, Skrill or GPay.
- Games. Not only should it have the games you are interested in, but these should be from reputable providers to ensure the best possible experience, as well as the best possible bonuses and RTP. Some of the providers you can look for are Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, etc.
Indian mobile casino sites
In a world that never stops spinning, and with an increasingly busy lifestyle, it is important that you look for casinos that allow you to play from any device.
This means, your website should have a responsive design. Or, failing that, they should have native apps for the major systems: Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
However, our particular recommendations are:
- Fun88. This casino and bookmaker not only have native apps, but also a fully responsive site. It is available in Hindi as well as English, accepts rupees and has thousands of games.
- Betway. Casino and bookmaker, one of the most renowned sites in the industry. It has an app for Android and iOS, as well as a responsive design that is quite fluid and attractive. It has an amazing welcome bonus for new users, as well as other casino and sports betting bonuses.
- JeetPlay. This casino, which only opened its doors less than 5 years ago, has a responsive site and an excellent Android app. It is arguably one of the best real money online casinos in the Indian market. They have a wide variety of Asian games, live casino and casino games.
Apps vs. mobile casinos
Playing on mobile gives you two options: app or from the browser via the mobile version of the site. Many Indian online gambling sites give you both options.
And while there is little difference between the two, there are certainly details that might make you choose one version or the other:
When playing from a native app, the game loads faster because it already has the file packages installed on your device. Besides, the design of the apps tends to be more intuitive, fluid and simple.
The mobile version of the website through the browser does not require you to download anything, the games take a little longer to load, but its design is super navigable and allows you to do everything you would do from a computer.
Live dealer casino
Live casino games are undoubtedly the best revolution in online casino gaming so far. These are games in which, in addition to a computer being involved in running the game, there is interaction with other humans.
Yes, that’s right! In this type of game, there is a real live dealer on the other side of the screen that you can watch in ultra-HD live streaming. You can talk to the dealer as well as to the other players at the table.
The casinos we recommend for playing live games are:
- Royal Panda.
- JackpotCity Casino.
Free online casino
Free online casinos are another sensation that is sweeping the market. It is every gambler’s dream to be able to play for free at an online casino.
And while you often won’t be able to withdraw your winnings, it is possible to enjoy and be entertained for hours at a time at these games.
How is this possible? Thanks to the demo versions of the games, as well as the bonuses and free spins that casinos offer to attract players.
Here in particular we can’t recommend a casino, and not because there isn’t one. It’s because each and every one of the brands we’ve listed in our top recommended casinos allows you to play for FREE! And all you have to do is click on the referral link we have left you, create your account and start playing without making a deposit!
Just keep in mind that not all games have demo versions available. And, in the case of live casino games, it is not possible to play for free, there is no demo version, nor is it possible to place bets only with bonuses.
How to register at an Indian online casino?
Now that you know our recommendations. We would like to give you one more piece of advice. And that is the account creation process. Casinos similar LeoVegas or any of the ones we recommend, share similarities in the registration process, but this could vary.
To get started, go to the site using the link provided in the table at the top. When you are on the casino’s official website, locate and click on the register button.
You will then need to fill out a form that includes details such as: first name, last name, email address, date of birth and telephone number. In some cases, you may be asked for additional information.
Now that you know our guide to worldwide casinos, it’s time to choose one and create your account.
Playing online is easy, fun and above all, it gives you opportunities to win money while you play!
And, if you use the sites we recommend, employ a good gaming strategy, and luck is on your side, you can almost certainly win money.
Just keep in mind that everything you do is your responsibility. We are here to help and inform you, but we are not responsible for your decisions or actions. And furthermore, you should not take us as expert advice or absolute truth.