Craps Strategy-win Craps Easily
Craps strategy is a subject of learning for lovers of the fun and exciting table game called Craps, who play either for fun or for real money. Crap’s popularity over the years has grown from an ordinary casino game in four-wall casinos to a greatly patronized online casino game. Although it is simple to play and practically only requires a couple of basic bets like real money slot game, learning craps winning strategy becomes necessary when the motive is not for fun but to win real money.
Gaming Tips To Play The Best Craps Casinos
If you are interested in playing craps online, you need to play at best online casinos to get the best gaming experience.
Thus, here are some tips to consider in adopting your craps strategies on the best crap games online:
- Make a good assessment of your bankroll: Have a total amount you are willing to bet; the little amount you are willing to spread across each round, the number of rounds your amount can afford, and the amount you can afford to lose on each bet.
- Choose the crap variant that is right for you: Generally, the best crap casinos offer you a wide range of crap variants. As a result, it may be a little tricky knowing which one suits your taste. It is normal for a beginner to pick just any popular crap variant. However, if you are looking at really winning it big in craps, you should find the crap game that suits your needs, especially in terms of gameplay.
- Adjust the betting limits to suit your financial capabilities: The best craps online casinos allow you to change your betting limits in the game. You can either reduce the betting limits or increase the betting limits depending on whether you are a low stake player or high roller. However, you can only exercise this option before the game starts.
- Consider the RTP of the crap game: The best craps online casinos offer multiple versions of craps but usually at an average Return to Player Percentage rate of 98.60%. You may stay away from any crap game offering a lesser RTP rate when choosing any of the versions of casino craps to play.
- Play the casino bonuses: You can take advantage of the different bonuses offered by the best crap online casinos to increase your betting capacity. Casino bonuses also allow you to bet on more rounds and likewise increase your betting limits.
Online Craps Winning Strategy
If you are looking to have fun in an exciting table game like crap, it is sufficient for you to know the game’s basic rules, understand the basic bets you can play, and equip yourself with a few betting tips. However, for those looking to find a real stream of income in playing craps online, you may need to saddle yourself with some winning strategy for crap games. Before learning the winning strategies to play craps, there are two things you should have at the back of your mind:
- If you are a beginner, get accustomed to winning crap games through free crap games online. You can master the rules of the game and basic tips to win and use the free games to test your mastery. Constant practice on free craps will lead to small confident wins, which prepare you well before you start playing with real money.
- Be prudent in your bets. If you get stuck in a losing streak, do not get carried away and keep betting in the hope of a win. Learn to walk away when you feel like it is just not your day. Be prudent with your bankroll by setting a modest target of win for yourself, which once you have attained it, you should walk away.
Thus, the best craps strategy tips are described as follows:
Pass Line Strategy
This is the first and most important strategy every player should know because it is the foundation on which other craps strategies can be played. It is also highly recommended, especially for beginners, because it has a low house edge of 1.41%.
When using the Pass line strategy, you are to place a Pass bet before the Come Out Roll, that is, the first roll of the game. Your payout with this strategy is 1:1 which you earn only if the shooter rolls 7 or 11. On the other hand, you will lose the bet if the shooter rolls 2, 3, or 12. However, it is possible for the shooter not to roll any of these numbers but other numbers like 4,5,6,8 or 10 which make what is called Point. If Point happens, your betting options change from Pass bet to which number will be rolled next. You win if you predict rightly and lose if you don’t.
Don’t Pass Line Strategy
This strategy is typically the opposite of Pass Line craps strategy. It is quite an uncommon strategy that may single you as the odd one out at the craps table. Nevertheless, its uncommon usage does not make don’t pass line strategy less of a good craps ustrategy.
Your payout with this strategy includes even amounts which you earn if the shooter rolls 2 or 3. You also have an added advantage with this strategy if the shooter rolls 12 because it will be deemed a tie and your wager is refunded to you. It’s a win-win situation for both sides as the casino also retains its advantage. In some casinos however, it’s the number 2 that makes a tie, as opposed to 12 in other casinos.
However, this strategy will earn you loss of your bet if the shooter rolls 7 or 11 instead. In the event that the shooter rolls a Point, your betting options change from don’t pass bet to the shooter rolling 7 and not the point number again, for you will lose your bet if that happens. Generally there is a higher chance of rolling 7 in craps than any other number; therefore, the don’t pass line strategy is very advantageous when the shooter rolls a point. Another advantage is that it boasts of a lower house edge than pass line strategy at 1.37%.
Place Bet Strategy
Place bet is a simple but very potent craps strategy, especially because it is played after the Come Out roll. The strategy is carried out by placing your bets on certain numbers which include 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10. When the first roll has been made, you can bet on any of those numbers which means you’re predicting that the particular number you bet on will appear on the next roll before 7 does. If your prediction is right, you win your bet but if 7 lands before the number you bet on, you lose.
Come Bet Strategy
This strategy is very similar to the Pass line strategy except for a few distinctions. The most important peculiarity of Come Bet strategy is that it can only be played if and after the shooter rolls a Point. In other words, you cannot play this strategy on the Come Out Roll. You can also play this strategy after the first roll has come to an end even if there wasn’t a Point but with a 7.
With a Come Bet strategy, you are making your predictions after the Point that the shooter will roll 7 or 11. If the shooter indeed rolls 7 or 11, you win your come bet but if it rolls 2, 3 or 12, you lose your come bet. If the shooter rolls a Point instead, your come bet will be predicting that the point appears again before 7. You win if this happens but lose if 7 appears before the point.
Come Bet strategy can be carried out multiple times after the Point for as long as 7 doesn’t appear again before the point and put an end to the round. Come bet strategy boasts a similar low house edge as pass line bet and is therefore recommended as a winning craps betting strategy.
Don’t Come Bet Strategy
This strategy is quite similar to the Don’t Pass line strategy but with little difference. Don’t Come Bet strategy is played only if and after the shooter rolls a Point. Thus, like the Come bet strategy, you cannot play the don’t come bet strategy on the first roll of the game.
When you play Don’t Come Bet strategy, you are predicting that after the Point, the shooter will roll 2, 3 or 12 and not 7 or 11. If the shooter indeed rolls 2, 3, or 12, you win your don’t come bet but if it rolls 7 or 11, you lose your don’t come bet. If the shooter rolls a Point instead, your don’t come bet will be a prediction that the shooter will roll 7 before it rolls the point again. You win if this happens but lose if the point is rolled before 7.
Don’t Come Bet strategy can be played as many times as you want after the Point for as long as the Point doesn’t land again before 7 bringing the round to an end.
Crap Odds strategy
This is a senior craps betting strategy otherwise called odds bets which you do by laying the odds of the crap game. To lay the odds means you make both a pass bet and a don’t pass bet on the same round of the game. In other words, you will bet that the dice will land on 4,5,6,8,9, or 10 on the one hand and also bet that the dice will land on 7 or 11 on the other hand. You can also lay odds by playing both a come bet and a don’t come bet. However, crap odds strategy may prove difficult in some casinos where there is a strict no tolerance policy against laying odds.
Field Bet Strategy
This strategy is very simple to understand and play which is why it is recommended mostly for beginners. Field Bet strategy involves you betting on only one roll of the dice as opposed to two rolls like the pass, don’t pass, come and don’t come bets.
With field bet strategy, you are less concerned about the current situation of gameplay (e.g. whether there is a point currently on the table) but rather concerned with which number will come up in the next roll. Thus, using the field bet strategy means that you are predicting that on the next roll the shooter will roll either 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12 and you simply win if any of these numbers comes up on the dice. You will however lose with the field bets trategy if the shooter rolls 5, 6, 7 or 8.
The biggest advantage of the field bets strategy is that you can play it any time and as many times as you want. It doesn’t matter whether it is a come out roll or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
Playing craps online can be fun and exciting, but a higher level of thrill and fun is derived from the game when you win. Craps Strategy is a resort for a challenging and incredible gaming experience on online craps. Know the game’s basic rules, understand the basic bet types of the game, master simple betting tips and useful crap winning strategy, and apply all to your best variant game of craps. Good luck!