Best IPL betting sites in India
Are you an online betting enthusiast? Well, IPL betting will sort out all your betting desires. The league’s popularity has continued to grow since the initiation of the competition in India.
Still, IPL betting is not only famous among players and fans but also attracts loads of brands, investors, and bookmakers. Indian cricket fanatics always anticipate the start of this league, which usually occurs between March and May for seven weeks.
Nevertheless, before starting your wagering journey, you should acquaint yourself with a few aspects of the IPL cricket bookmakers first.
Notably, betting needs careful and well-thought strategies. If you are looking for IPL cricket betting sites, all the brands we mentioned in this article are globally renowned platforms and support making transactions in rupees.
Do you have a nifty understanding of IPL betting in India? Well, if not, don’t worry. This piece will give you in-depth information on placing a bet and winning.
Also, after today, you will have an easy task while identifying the best online betting sites available in India. Therefore, if you want to become an IPL betting maniac, you should stick around for our top insights and tricks to get you started.
You will also learn about the most lucrative IPL bookmakers in India today. See below the most famous brands where you can start your adventure in the world of IPL Betting. We will discuss each bookmaker, one by one, very soon. Choose one now, or keep reading!
|Royal Panda||₹2,000||Play Now|
|Spin Casino||₹20,000||Play Now|
What is the Indian Premier League (IPL)?
Before getting into the real betting world, you need to apprehend what IPL means. IPL stands for the Indian Premier League. It is a cricket competition that involves eight teams from eight cities. The contenders go head-to-head for a chance to win up to 200,000,000 rupees!
The IPL is relatively new in the market, comparing it to a bunch of other cricket tournaments. Despite that, it is arguably the most-watched cricket league in the world. The competition ranks position six among all sports events.
The IPL follows a simple structure where the eight teams play against each other, home and away. The winner of every match gets two points.
A draw attracts one tally, while the losing team receives no point. At the end of the double round-robin process, the bottom four teams discontinue the contest while the remaining four proceed to the playoffs.
Here is where the contest gets interesting. The first and the second team in the remaining four contenders play against each other in the Qualifier 1.
The winner proceeds to the finals, but the loser remains, awaiting to play another game. Meanwhile, the third and fourth teams in the league table face off against each other in the eliminator. The loser is eliminated.
Now, the winner of the eliminator gets a chance to play with the loser of Qualifier 1 in the Qualifier 2. The winner of Qualifier 1 now meets the winner of Qualifier 2 in the finals. That’s how the champion of the tournament is determined.
Best Indian cricket Premier League Teams
There are eight teams, and we have decided to tell you not about the best but about each of them. Of course, we will talk to you in order from the best team to the one that just stands out for participating.
The Mumbai Indians represent the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra, and the Reliance Industries own the team. The club plays all its home matches in Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. Mumbai Indians are the most successful team in the IPL.
Chennai Super Kings
The Super Kings have carried the IPL title thrice. They also have the best win percentage when compared to all other IPL teams, and have appeared in ten playoffs and eight finals in the IPL. All in all, the team has 19 players.
Kolkata Knight Riders
The Kolkata Knight Riders represent Kolkata in the IPL and have won the IPL title twice. The Knight Riders have a long winning streak record by an Indian side in T20s and are one of the strongest teams in the competition.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
This team hails from Bangalore, Karnataka. It was formed by the United Spirits and named after the company’s liquor brand (Royal Challenge).
Nevertheless, the team plays home matches at the M.Chinnaswamy Stadium but has not won any IPL title. However, it has finished runners-up thrice.
Rajasthan Royals come from Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is one of the oldest IPL teams. The club is well-known for its exceptionally high performance, and it is the team that won the inaugural edition of the IPL.
The Delhi Capitals cricket team represents Delhi in the IPL. The team was formed in 2008. It is owned by JSW Group and GMR Group. Arun Jaitley Stadium is their home stadium and is situated in New Delhi. The Delhi Capitals have never appeared in an IPL final.
The cricket team hails from Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The team is owned by Kalanithi Maran of the Sun TV Network.[/su_box]
Kings XI Punjab
This team hails from Mohali, Punjab. Mohit Burma, Preity Zinta, Ness Wadia, and Karan Paul boast of owning the club. The team’s home field is at the PCA Stadium in Mohali.
Twenty20 format- How it works?
The Twenty20 format is an emerging style of game that has joined the cricketing world. It has the effect of bringing a new audience to the sport.
The game takes place on the usual cricket grounds with some adjustments on the traditional one-day rules. The rules of the game have been evolving over-time as the tournament incorporates more matches.
Below are the general rules of the Twenty20 cricket format:
- There should be only twenty overs per side.
- Each bowler should have four overs.
- There are two fielders and a minimum of two others who are stationary.
- There should be no more than five fielders out of the circle.
- A “no-ball” guarantees two runs, after which the batman gets a free hit.
- Each side has 80 minutes for their 20 overs with 15 minutes between the time.
- For each over bowled in the allocated time, there should be penalties.
- The batsman gets 90 seconds after the fall of a wicket.
Top-rated IPL betting sites – Highly recommended
Of all the brands we recommend, there are five in particular that stand out for placing bets on IPL.
These sites have large markets, fantastic odds, offer amazing bonuses and undoubtedly give you a real opportunity to win money and have fun while watching the game. We’ll tell you a little bit about each of them below:
Bet on IPL with expert gamblers in India
Online cricket betting has a straightforward structure, thanks to the nature of IPL, and familiarity of the local players in the league. Placing a bet involves the following four simple steps:
- Choose your favorite betting site and create an account.
- Select your deposit option and load funds in rupees.
- Claim your welcome bonus.
- Check your betting odds and place your bet.
IPL betting options for Indian gamers
- Live betting – You can as well term it as in-play or in-running betting. This kind of wagering involves placing a bet on a continuing sporting event.
- Match winner – This betting option relies on the result of the game. A better player has to predict who wins the game.
- Total runs – In cricket betting, this refers to the average of all batsmen’s scores plus any new scores.
- Total fours/sixes – Total fours occurs if the ball bounces before touching the edge of the field, and six runs if it passes the boundary without bouncing.
- Top batsman – This type of betting option requires a gambler to predict the best match-savers with the bat in cricket correctly.
- Top bowler – This option entails accurately predicting the best player who will propel the ball toward the wicket.
- Total wickets – This relies on a better to y predict the total number of wickets a bowler will take in the innings.
- Player performance- This requires a gambler to correctly predict the accumulated player performance points at the end of the match.
- Man of the match – This refers to the outstanding player in the cricket match.
- Winner of the match – This calls for a better to accurately predict the side scoring more runs in the cricket game.
- Winner of the coin toss – In cricket betting, this refers to strictly predicting the team that will bat at the start of the match.
- Total ducks – This refers to the number of times a batsman gets out without scoring a run.
- Total maidens- This involves foretelling the number of times in which no balls are scored off the bat.
IPL betting strategies to make money
Do you want to make money through cricket betting? Well, read on to get a few tips.
Check on the recent results
Putting your hard-earned money on an IPL team requires you to make the right decisions right off. Therefore, you must analyze the sides as well as the odds to know which have better chances of winning and giving you better rewards, respectively.
If the odds are lower than you expect or the teams are unfamiliar to you, consider wagering on an alternative platform or at a later date.
Effect of the pitch
Have you ever thought about the impact of the sports field on the results of the game? Well, cricket is sometimes dependent on the type of ground being used, and this may affect the results.
Before placing a bet, always do background checks on the pitch in which the match will take place. Aspects such as bare land or holes in the arena can adversely affect performance, as well as the outcome of the game.
Information about the starting seven (FAQ)
Always acquaint yourself with players who will participate in a particular match. The presence or absence of the team’s best players may have a significant influence on the results.
IPL Betting Frequently Asked Questions
They’re just a few wise ways to make you better in cricket betting. So, as the online cricket betting gets more popular day by day, you can make more cash by following all the information in this article.
Keep in mind that in betting, there are no guarantees. Winning boils down to your knowledge of the teams and the ability to research before betting. Do not be left out. Join any IPL betting site on this page and be among the vibrant betting maniacs.
And remember a few things:
- Research is key to increasing your chances of placing a successful bet. Although in games like the IPL, nothing is set in stone, so luck also plays an important factor.
- What you do and decide is your responsibility, but choosing a reputable bookmaker brand will help you have a better experience.
- And finally, if you liked our content, please share it on your social networks. This will help us continue our mission to keep you informed.