How to withdraw money online from Royal Panda Casino
Royal Panda is one of the few online casinos you can withdraw cash for free. Today, the site stands out as one of those you can withdraw up to $100,000 or the equivalent in rupees in 24 hours. On the lower side, you can also cash out 1000 rupees, assuming you win a bet.
Royal Panda offers over 1200 casino games and about 30 sporting competitions. On top of that, it has live dealer games and an impeccable mobile app you can download from Play Store or Apple Store, depending on your phone’s Operating System. Today, the welcome bonus comes with free spins but three phases. You can collect up to 100,000 rupees if you become a member on the site and wager. Sign up now on Royal Panda to enjoy free withdrawals.
We want to take you through the snippets and tips for withdrawing cash at Royal Panda without wasting time.
Easy steps to withdraw funds online from Royal Panda Casino
Withdrawing cash at Royal Panda involves a few breezy steps. The process takes a short time and prioritizes the security of funds and personal information. Below is how to go about cashing out at Royal Panda:
- Step 1: Create a gaming account by filling the sign-up form at Royal Panda. Theoretically, you should provide your name, phone number, email address, and a government-issued identification document. Submit them and proceed to verify your identity by uploading a utility bill or bank statement. Afterward, wait for the document’s verification before depositing cash and wagering on your favorite casino games.
- Step 2: After winning wagers, head to the home page. Locate and click on the ‘my account’ icon. Achieving that should take you to the cashier section with your account’s cash and bonus balances.
- Step 3: Enter the cash figure you wish to withdraw and adjust the currency. In the same vein, ensure the amount you want to cash out is within the maximum and minimum withdrawal limits of Royal Panda and your preferred financial institution. If not, your transaction will not go through.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘withdraw’ icon and choose your favorite banking method. You can opt to cash out via an e-wallet, bank transfer, or swipe card.
- Step 5: Submit the withdrawal form.
NOTE: If the cash out is significant or below the set limit, you will have to verify the transaction right off. You may also undergo a Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure, which requests previously-provided documents. More so, if you withdraw via a bank transfer or a swipe card, you should upload a scan, PDF, screenshot, or clear photo of your most recent bank statement. However, the cash out will be remitted to the same payment methods used to deposit.
- Step 7: Now, wait for the verification process and the transaction to be completed. Royal Panda does not promise that there will not be delays in withdrawals, but it does all it can to speed up the process.
Top withdrawal methods accepted by Royal Panda Casino
Royal Panda supports few but convenient withdrawal channels. The good news is you will not incur any charges, and if there will be a fee, it will always be reasonable. Below are four withdrawal methods you can use while in India:
- VISA: Using a debit card to cash out at Royal Panda is free. Remarkably, the least possible remittance is 1000 rupees, and the maximum is $50,000 or the equivalent in rupees. However, the transaction time varies from one to five days, and some charges may apply, bound by the size of withdrawal and the terms set by the financial institution for using the card.
- Skrill: Using this e-wallet to withdraw funds at Royal Panda is free and swift. Fortunately, the smallest permissible cash out is 1000 rupees, while the maximum limit is $100,000 or the equivalent in rupees. The best part is that withdrawals occur instantly if the casino and the e-wallet accounts share the same email address.
- MasterCard: This swipe card allows free withdrawals on Royal Panda. Luckily, you can cash out as little as 1000 rupees and up to $50,000 daily or the equivalent in rupees. Nevertheless, the transaction time is between one and five days, depending on the cash-out and the card’s financial provider.
- Neteller: This e-wallet allows instant and cost-free withdrawals at Royal Panda. The least possible cash out is 1000 rupees, while the highest is $100,000 or the equivalent in rupees. To enjoy the speedy process, ensure your gaming account is verified and linked to Neteller via one email address.
- Bank transfer: This is the safest and most convenient withdrawal channel at the site. It allows free cashing out, based on the financial institution used, and the waiting time ranges from one day to five working days. The minimum withdrawal limit is 1000 rupees, and the maximum is $100,000 or the equivalent in rupees. Tap here to join Royal Panda now.
Pro security tips for withdrawing real money from Royal Panda Casino
It will help if you are always vigilant on your withdrawals at online casinos. Fraudsters search for the slightest opportunity to swindle gamblers’ funds. Below are some measures you can to safeguard your transactions at Royal Panda:
- Use secure internet connection: This measure boils down to the WIFI network you use to log into your gaming account. In most instances, public WIFI is often unsafe and unsecured. As a result, fraudsters have it easy to access data and can use it to transfer cash from your e-wallet.
- Withdraw via trusted sites: Royal Panda only supports dedicated payment channels. More so, only adopt any of the site’s withdrawal methods to avoid the inconveniences of failing to receive your withdrawals.
- Create a strong and complex password: A password is an integral aspect to prevent other people from accessing your accounts. Therefore, come up with a combination of letters, symbols, and numbers as your password to ensure it can’t be guessed.
- Check your balance regularly: Even if you aren’t wagering, always login to your accounts to assess the transactions. Look for the likelihood of any suspicious withdrawal, if any, and report to Royal Panda staff immediately. That will help prevent further losses on your account.
Overall, Royal Panda reserves the right to subject gamblers to a withdrawal fee, assuming it incurs costs while processing a transaction. If you also want to cash out without playing, you will experience some levy. Fundamentally, the site is at liberty to discontinue a withdrawal method or, better still, add more. Our platform has no say over what Royal Panda does. Therefore, always check and analyze the options available before cashing out. You may end up finding a better channel in the future than those we have mentioned above. Now, create your gaming account at Royal Panda if you still don’t have it.