Verify your online casino account at Indian online casino
Verifying your casino account is one of the key points to be able to enjoy all the functionalities of your gaming account. And it can even help you to remove limits and withdraw your winnings with ease.
But what is this process all about? Is it complicated? Does it take a lot of time? Don’t keep asking yourself! This article will answer all your questions on this topic.
We promise that by the end, you will be a little clearer on how to verify your account on the top online casinos. And if you can no longer contain your excitement to find out all about it, continue reading the next few lines!
What is an account verification at an Indian online casino?
Verification of your account is a process the casino goes through to get to know you better. In this process, you not only have to fill in further personal details. You will also be asked for documents to verify the veracity of the information you provide.
And don’t worry, everything you upload will be treated as a confidential document. And it will only be used to make sure that you are a real person, that you are of legal age and that you are who you say you are.
Why do I have to verify my account?
This process is mandatory, and it is the regulations that casinos are subject to that require them to verify your identity.
As we told you, it is to be sure that you are who you say you are and also to know where the funds you will use the site comes from. This is to reduce money laundering as much as possible.
Steps to verify your account
Now that you know what the process is and what it is for, it is time to explain how it is done.
If you haven’t chosen a casino yet, go to our list of popular online gambling sites in India and select one that fits what you’re looking for.
Create an account and follow the steps below:
- Go to your profile, locate and click on the “account verification” section.
- Read the instructions presented to you. At most online casinos, documents are uploaded directly to the site. So, this is the case we will explain.
- Locate “upload ID” and click on the button.
- When the window opens, go to the folder where you have the photo or ID document, click on it and press the open button.
- Wait for the file to load.
- Then, locate “upload address verification” and click on it.
- When a window opens, locate the file on your device that you will upload to verify your address. When you get it, click on it and press the open button.
- Wait for the document to load.
- If you are not prompted for more documents, click the submit button.
- Now, just wait for the online casino support team to review them and in a few hours or days, you will receive a response as to whether you passed the verification.
And that’s how simple this process is. See how uncomplicated it is?
In some casinos, they may ask you for extra documents to verify the origin of the funds you will be depositing on the site.
These documents can be bank statements certifying the source of the funds, legal accounting documents, or even proof of income/employment.
Extra tips for verification
We want to be the most comprehensive online gambling guide for beginners you can find. So here are some tips on how to upload each document correctly.
Let’s start with the tips for uploading your ID:
- The documents accepted are identity card, PAN card, driving license, and passport.
- The document must be valid, in good condition, and without any alteration.
- Ideally, you should scan the document with a good resolution. Make sure that the size does not exceed the maximum allowed.
- If you can only take a photo with your mobile phone, use natural light so that it comes out well. Do not edit or filter the photo.
Now, the tips for uploading the address verification documents:
- The documents you can use are a bank statement showing your name and home address, certificate of residence, and utility bill in your name indicating your home address.
- The document cannot have an issue date older than 3 months. It must also contain exactly the same address as the one you uploaded.
- Various formats are accepted for uploading the document: from the classic PDF, JPG, and PNG to XLSX.
- The document must not be modified in any way, it must be original if downloaded from the internet.
- If you are uploading a photo, make sure it is scanned or taken in natural light. Ideally, it should not be filtered, it should be in focus and all information should be clearly legible.
Other tips for verifying your account
- In some casinos, you may be asked to take a selfie holding your ID. If they do, take it without glasses, hats, or objects that alter your image.
- Always try to take photos in daylight for optimal lighting.
- In case you are refused a document, ask for reasons to correct the mistakes, or try another document that they consider valid.
- If you are asked for proof of income to justify a deposit, send a proof of employment that indicates your salary and has a date of issue of less than 1 month.
Now you know how to verify your account, and if you’re still wondering what is the safest online casino of India, we’ve got an answer! That’s up to you.
We have provided you with a list of the best ones, but you should check it out and choose the one that suits you best according to your preferences.
And now, all that’s left is to learn how to play at casinos online in India, so we invite you to browse our blog to get a clear idea of the whole thing.
Finally, we would like to remind you that we are not responsible for your actions. If you liked our article, feel free to share it on your social networks.