Guide to Online PaySafeCard casinos
An online PaySafeCard casino is worth considering regardless of whether you are new or an expert in the world of online gambling and gaming. But what exactly is PaySafeCard, what is it for and how to use it?
Here you will find all that and more! In this article we will explain everything you need to know about the best PaySafeCard casinos and the payment method itself. Are you up for trying out one of these excellent casinos? Discover Jeetplay and their amazing welcome bonus when you sign up!
Disclaimer: We’re not associated with the casino deposit PaySafeCard or any other method. We try to give you up-to-date information. But this may change without notice from one day to the next. The only way for you to find out if the method is still working is to create an account at the casino and go to the cashier.
What is PaySafeCard?
PaySafeCard is a company that started in Austria in 2000 under the concept of being a fast, secure and anonymous prepaid method. This way, you can deposit at any merchant without having to enter any of your financial data.
This company was bought out in 2013 by Skrill, but still continues to operate under its original name. It is also worth noting that this company has a partnership with MasterCard. This not only provides confidence, but also extra layers of security to its internal protocol. And it is thanks to its concept, plus the speed with which transactions take place, that many casinos have chosen to include it among their banking options.
Fees and timeframe of PaySafeCard
PaySafeCard is one of the cheapest options when it comes to online casino payment methods. In this sense, PaySafeCard rates for both Indian and international players are:
- Currency conversion rates: These vary according to the currency, but are often a small percentage.
- Maintenance fees: Depending on how the card is generated, these can be monthly, annual or bi-annual. This fee is automatically deducted from the card balance if the card is not used within the estimated time.
- Return fee: If the transaction is rejected by the retailer, you will be charged a high return fee.
- If you have a physical PaySafeCard, this has extra maintenance costs besides the issuance of the plastic.
PaySafeCard Casino types
There are a few online casinos you should know about that accept PaySafeCard:
- Mobile casinos: These are designed for today’s gamblers. Not only do they have a responsive website, but they also have dedicated apps. From these, you can make PaySafeCard deposits and play your favourite games.
- Live casinos: Just because you’re playing live doesn’t mean you can’t have an immersive experience and miss out on unique sensations. These casinos have cameras that stream the entire game. They also allow interaction with other players and the dealer. The best thing about a PaySafeCard live casino is that you can use this method to deposit quickly and keep playing!
- New casinos that accept PaySafeCard: We know that it is normal to prefer a casino with a long history to one that has only been in the industry for a few years. But new casinos bring exciting features and it’s worth giving them a try.
- Hybrid casinos: In these, not only can you play live casino and casino games, but you can also place sports bets! The best part? By depositing with PaySafeCard you can claim bonuses and exclusive promotions!
Do you fancy giving one of these casinos a try? One we recommend you to visit is Fun88 by clicking here! There, you can deposit with PaySafeCard, enjoy cricket and Teen Patti all in one place!
Paysafecard Casino Features
PaySafeCard has become so popular in online casinos not only because of the speed and anonymity of transactions. But also, because casinos of this type have unique features:
- It is a prepaid system that allows you to top up your account and keep track of your spending.
- It allows you to make transactions almost anonymously. To deposit at any casino or merchant you only need to enter the 16-digit PIN of the card you have just purchased and that’s it. You do not have to enter your card or bank account details.
- Security and speed. Although PaySafeCard manages its own system, they currently have an alliance with MasterCard. This means that both the PIN and the gateway to buy the voucher online is totally secure. And if that wasn’t enough, as it is a kind of prepaid card, the money can be credited immediately to your casino balance.
Why use PaySafeCard for betting in India?
If you live in India, you’re probably wondering why it’s worth using this payment method. And the truth is that although there are many reasons, our experts recommend it:
- An online casino that accepts PaySafeCard is safe and legal.
- PaySafeCard is open to users in India. This means you can use it with peace of mind.
- Pins are generated in a matter of minutes. Also, you can store several in your PaySafeCard account and use it as a kind of e-wallet.
- At some online casinos in India, PaySafeCard is a valid method of claiming bonuses and exclusive promotions.
How to make a deposit with a PaySafeCard?
Using PaySafeCard to make a casino deposit is super easy. Just follow the steps below and you’ll see for yourself.
Step 1: Create a PaySafeCard Account
This process is simple and quick. Go to the official PaySafeCard website and click on the “New User” button. Fill in the form with the required information and click the register button.
Now, check your email for an email from PaySafeCard. Open it and click the confirmation button. Done!
Step 2: Purchase a PaySafeCard PIN
Log in to PaySafeCard and go to the shop to buy a PIN. Select the amount of the card and then enter the requested payment details. You can pay with e-wallets, cards, bank transfers and bitcoin. When you have the card PIN, continue to the next step.
Step 3: Go to the betting site and log in.
Still not sure which site to choose? Visit 22bet and sign up by clicking here! It is important that you choose a secure site and that it really accepts PaySafeCard as a deposit method.
Step 4: Pay up!
When you log in, go to the casino’s banking area. There, locate and click on “Deposits”. Select PaySafeCard as your method, and click that you already have a PIN. Enter the PIN and wait for the transaction to process. Within minutes you will see the balance loaded to your balance!
How to make a withdrawal using PaySafeCard?
At the moment, PaySafeCard does not work as a withdrawal method at online casinos. But don’t let this discourage you, you have other options that you could use to withdraw your winnings from online casinos with PaySafeCard.
Here are some other options that might work for you if you live in India.
Similar banking options
Now that you know that PaySafeCard withdrawals don’t work on gambling sites, you should look for other options. But what are the best ones for Indian players?
SkrillThis is perhaps one of the best options you will find at casinos that accept PaySafeCard. It is an e-wallet that you can connect not only with your bank, but with other options such as Neteller or even PaySafeCard itself. And in this way, you can triangulate your money to have it back to PaySafeCard afterwards.
This is the second-best option and it is a Canadian e-wallet. It is super secure and has a card associated with the account. It is also an option that allows you to receive your money fast.
This option is not available at all casinos. But those that do have it, give you the possibility to receive your winnings in bitcoin or the cryptocurrency of your choice!
There is an option like PaySafeCard that many casinos accept and that allows you to withdraw your money. This is AstroPayCard. This option, unlike PaySafeCard, allows casinos to send you your winnings, generating a prepaid card with your money on it for you to use as you wish.
PaySafeCard Casino Bonuses you can claim
If you live in India, and you want to claim a bonus at an online casino using PaySafeCard, you need to read the terms of the promotion. This way you will know if the method is valid to claim the offer. That said, if applicable, there are a few bonuses to choose from:
- Welcome bonus: Many online casinos allow their Indian players to claim bonuses and promotions when they are new to the site by using casino deposit PaySafeCard.
- Free spins: Are you a slots lover? By using PaySafeCard you have the possibility to get free spins for certain slots! The best thing is that this promotion is usually free of rollover!
- Deposit bonuses: Whether it’s for depositing on a particular day, a particular amount, or just for using PaySafeCard! These are usually a percentage of the total value of your deposit to give you more money to play with!
Now that you know that, would you like to try this payment method in a casino? Then click here and discover Royal Panda!
You know all about an online PaySafeCard casino. Now it remains for you to process the information and decide if this type of casino is for you. And if you decide it is, click here and go to Betway, where you can claim your exclusive bonus when using this payment method!
Remember that your decisions and actions are your responsibility. We are only here to provide you with up to date and accurate information.
If you liked the article, feel free to share it on your social networks and with your friends! This way we can reach more players like you, who have doubts and need a site like ours to get informed.