How we choose and vetted our Indian casino & why?
With so many online casinos, it is necessary to establish criteria to differentiate the good ones from the ones that just want to rip you off. And while it may seem complex, the truth is that it’s easier than you think. To help you define the criteria, our experts will leave you with theirs. But that’s not all, we’ll also explain the system they use to rate an online casino. And if you want to save yourself all this work, just go to our list of suggested safest Indian online casinos. Pick one, sign up and start having fun! If you’re ready to get started, get a pen and paper to write down and keep scrolling!
Top Indian Vetted Casinos In India 2022
Aspects we rate and review at online casinos in India
In the following section, we will explain each of the most important aspects. And we will also tell you about the points system used by our experts.
If the site scores more than 30 points in the system, you can play with confidence! It’s a site worth trying out.
If it targets Indian players
If the site does not allow Indian players, it is disqualified by default and it is not worth your time to keep checking the other aspects.
But if the site does accept Indian players, find out if it specializes in Indian players. How? By accepting local methods, Indian rupees, offering popular Indian games, special bonuses. And even if the site or customer support is available in Hindi.
If it is really focused on Indian players, add 2 points to the experience. If not, don’t add anything.
Reputation and track record
Reputation and track record is another important factor. If the site has a good reputation among other players, add two points.
But if the site has unresolved complaints, especially about money, run away from the casino! It can’t be trusted.
In case it has satisfactorily resolved complaints, add only 1 point.
Legality and security
This is the third factor and is perhaps one of the most important and most weighty. The legality and security of a site guarantee you a pleasant online gaming experience. These are aspects that regulate the casino and protect your rights as a player.
- If the site has a recognized international license such as the MGA, UKGC, or Curaçao, add 2 points.
- If it also has an SSL certificate and seal from eCogra, as well as from other external auditing bodies, add another two points.
- And, if it has other additional legality and security certificates, add another two points.
- If the site doesn’t have a license from an internationally renowned entity, but it does have one from an authority, only add one point. The same applies to other safety certificates.
Payment options are another important aspect. Apart from the license, the options they offer give you an idea of how secure the site is.
Payment gateways such as Visa, MasterCard, or American Express require the Indian casino sites to comply with aspects to ensure transparency and security of transactions.
On the other hand, a wide range of options guarantees you the convenience of being able to deposit and withdraw your money from the casino.
Ideally, you should accept:
- Bank cards: Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International, American Express, RuPay, Maestro…
- Electronic wallets. Among which Paytm, GPay, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Neosurf, Perfect Money, Payeer, among others.
- Cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, just to mention a few.
- Bank transfers. Both traditional and electronic and through the Net banking and IMPS networks.
- Other options. Such as prepaid cards like AstroPay and PaySafeCard, ecoVouchers, ecoCard, Western Union, OXXO, Trustly, etc.
Add one point for each method up to a maximum of 6 points.
Here, there is still something else to break down and that is the withdrawal times. They vary from method to method, and of course from casino to casino.
But ideally, there should be express withdrawal methods, and if there are, it adds 2 more points to the casino. What is this? These are withdrawals that are credited in less than 24 hours.
And, they are often available for e-wallets, UPI, net banking, some electronic transfers, and cryptocurrencies.
Catalogue of available games and software providers
Gaming providers are the lifeblood of the casino, providing you with games. There are hundreds in the market today, although a few are the ones that have managed to stand out.
Some of the most recognized providers are:
- Microgaming, for casino games, especially slots.
- NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Pragmatic Play for live dealer casino games.
- Ezugui and Woohoo! for mobile gaming.
- Red Dog, Asian Gaming, and Playtech for Asian-themed games.
For each recognized provider, add one point, up to a maximum of 5 points.
When it comes to games, there should be variety. If so, scores up to 3 points, with 3 being an extensive variety even in the game you want to try.
If the site also offers sports betting and has a wide range of sports, add up to 2 points.
Income compared to jackpots
You may be wondering what this is. Well, if a casino doesn’t have enough revenue, how can you expect it to pay out progressive millionaire jackpots?
That can be verified on the homepage, or by asking customer support. Safe and secure websites to gamble in India always have this on their homepage. And if it does, add 2 points to the total. Otherwise, don’t add or subtract anything.
Bonuses & promotions
It is not only the variety and value of the bonuses that matters but the quality of them. What do we mean? Whether the terms and conditions are fair and you will be able to take advantage of the prize.
Very restrictive, low-value bonuses, with a very short expiry date (48 hours or less), deduct up to 3 points.
But if the bonuses are good and there is variety, you can add up to 3 points.
Terms, conditions of use, and privacy policies
This is something that few players take the time to read. And how important they are!
There, it stipulates absolutely everything about your relationship with the casino. From your duties and rights to the duties and rights of the casino.
If they are fair, you can score up to 4 points. But if they are too restrictive, limiting, and demand more from you than they offer, subtract up to 3 points.
If a casino offers no way to communicate with them, you can be pretty sure that it is not a trustworthy site. But in addition, there are three sub-issues to keep in mind:
- Communication channels. If they have several, it adds up to a point. The ideal channels are live chat, social media, email, call, and ticket system.
- Language of the team support. Add one point if it is available in Hindi.
- Availability and speed. If they are fast and also available 24/7, add a point. Otherwise, subtract one point.
This is the last of the considerations in selecting the best online casino site. With such a busy schedule and a world in constant motion, it is important to be able to access the casino from any device.
What’s more, to be able to enjoy the games in comfort, deposit, withdraw and even claim offers.
If the site has a responsive design, add one point. If not, subtract two. If it also has a native mobile app, add another point.
Now that we’ve answered your question about how to find the best casinos, you may be wondering: “How do I find instant casinos games in India?” And for that, we have prepared another guide on our blog.
Now, all that’s left is for you to get to work, check out the sites, and register at the one you think is best for you.
Remember that our mission is to inform, but it is your responsibility what you do and where you invest your time and money.