How to Deposit Money at Indian Online Casinos
Depositing money in an online casino might sound challenging and time-consuming to loads of gamblers. On the contrary, the process of loading a gaming account has never been as quick and straightforward as it stands today. And thank heaven, you stand a chance to collect bonuses when making deposits.
Online Indian casinos offer unlimited and effortless cash depositing channels and incentives. For example, Royal Panda rewards new gamers with ten free spins and up to 10,000 rupees as the welcome token. The sign-up process at the site follows plain-sailing steps. Additionally, loading funds into the gaming account is free. Join Royal Panda and make your first banking today.
This article seeks to expose you to all the information needed to put wagering capital at Indian online casinos. It will also cover some of the best payment options as well as some of the differences. But again, below and through this article, you will see reputable and lucrative gaming brands you can join. Analyze a few of them and sign up as you read on.
Guide to deposit money at online casinos
Jumping off, you need a gaming account before playing any casino games online. Secondly, you must load it with some cash, especially if the brand doesn’t offer instant free wagers or spins, but it is your first time to play. Although different casinos have variations, the depositing process typically follows the same steps. Here is how to go about it, provided you have signed up:
- Step 1: Login – The login button will be visible on the gaming brand’s home page, and it is what gives you access to your account. Once in, locate the cashier section.
- Step 2: At the cashier section, you will see multiple payment options. Some of those sought after by gamblers include wire bank transfer, VISA, MasterCard, and e-wallets such as Neteller, GPay, and Skrill. Therefore, carefully scan through the options, pick the one you want, but ensure you have funds in it. If your preferred channel doesn’t have cash, you should first load it before utilizing it to deposit your gaming account. But also, ensure the method is safe and viable in India. Otherwise, you will not be able to make the transaction.
- Step 3: After choosing a payment method, decide how much money you wish to deposit. On the flip side though, the cash you settle on must meet the minimum threshold set by the gaming site. On a lighter note, most platforms lack caps to how much you can bank. Yet, remember to manage the amount you load and spend in gameplay.
- Step 4: Choose the currency you wish to transact in, which in this case will be the rupee. If you prefer other legal tenders such as the dollar or euro, most online casinos will allow you to make the selection. But again, while using the rupee alternatives may sound like a good idea, you should always remember that other currencies may kick in conversion charges if you are from India. Consequently, it is wise you stick to the rupee or the one you understand best.
- Step 6: After entering the amount of cash and picking a currency, confirm the figures and authorize the transaction. Most Online payment methods, especially the e-wallets, will prompt you to verify that you are the one making the payment to the online casino. Strikingly, that move aims to protect you against losing funds to hackers and other third parties, assuming they accidentally access your gaming account and want to squander your hard-earned cash.
- Step 7: Following the verification process, your money will undergo a speedy conversion and rumination before reflecting in your gaming account. Within a short period, you will receive a welcome bonus, which is often 100% or more of the loaded cash. At this point, you can go back to the home page and search for a game to play. Notably, if you encounter glitches and your cash fails to appear on the cashier, you should reach out to the gaming site’s customer support for assistance.
List of best deposit methods for Indian online casinos
As aforementioned, top Indian online casinos have unlimited deposit methods. But again, E-wallets and bank cards are the primary options available in India and for most gamblers. Next are brief cross-examinations of some of the best choices you can use:
PayPal: It is a solid and convenient payment option for gambling and shopping. However, you should sign up and fund the account before using it at a gambling account. The good news is, PayPal is ideal for holding huge amounts of cash as it bears no minimum or maximum account balance. It is accessible across many countries worldwide and viable with other financial institutions such as Mastercard and banks for quick and safe transfers.
Skrill: This is a trusted funds transfer platform for handling transactions from online casinos. For over a decade, this payment method has been the preferred choice for many online gamers. Remarkably, the Skrill option is a secure, reliable, and convenient depositing option. It is highly preferred as it has no charges for deposits and processes cash swiftly. Still, the channel does not set caps to the minimum balance or transaction required.
Entropay: This payment option is ideal for gamblers seeking instant cash transfers. It also gives leeway to use and link it VISA cards and bank accounts through a virtual card. More so, you can load cash into an Entropay card through debit, credit cards, or via a bank transfer. Afterward, you can make instant banking to your gaming account securely and freely, without disclosing personal information.
Neteller: This method works more like Skrill and is ideal for online casino gambling. You must first load funds in a Neteller wallet before moving to a casino account. Thank heaven, the channel accepts funds from most Indian financial institutions and making deposits to gaming sites is free. The only charges you may incur is when withdrawing, based on the government terms. Luckily, loading cash is instant, and there are no minimum limits for transactions.
Cryptocurrency: This is a fast-growing payment method receiving a lot of praise from loads of gamblers. Some of the most popular cryptocurrencies are the likes of ripple, bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. And as luck would have it, you can purchase them online through mobile money or bank cards. Cryptocurrencies bear no transfer fees. At the same time, they have zero limitations on minimum amounts. Processing takes place instantly, speedily, and securely via Cryptocurrency.
MasterCard: It is used to transact cash at scores of online casinos. The best part is, it is a cheap, convenient, and globally accepted payment channel. On the other hand, it is safe, and the transaction duration is swift. Luckily, loading cash into a gaming account is free, and no minimum limits stop you from using the card.
VISA: Visa Card is another trusted and efficient money transfer system in the world. Almost all casinos in India have this alternative channel, facilitating transparent and reliable transactions. A visa card allows you to make payments risk-free and at no charge on gaming sites. It is an ideal solution for gamblers seeking speedy processing time. Better still, the card has no minimum banking limits.
Astropay: It is a virtual prepaid card accessible to all Indians and applicable in numerous betting sites. An Astropay card works instantly after signing up. It is utilizable in over 200 payment methods such as jioMoney, airtel, and PhonePe. Its popularity resides in the easy-to-use nature and being that it has a downloadable app. Moreover, it has no minimum limits amounts and transaction fees.
E-wallets vs. Debit Cards options – Which are the best?
Both e-wallets and debit cards are viable to make deposits. However, they have differences you should note before picking any of them to use for online gaming. The following are the crucial traits to observe:
Which is the safest casino payment option in India?
A memorable and enjoyable betting experience calls for a quality payment method. Indian online casinos avail endless payment options. Among the popularly used channels include Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and others.
An excellent casino banking method should be simple to register, fast to process transactions securely and affordably. If you are looking for an outstanding betting experience at a site like JackpotCity, make your deposits via the aforementioned options. They are all globally renowned and operate under the FCA regulations.
The FCA’s mandate is to ensure transparent and fair transactions in financial institutions. More so, it protects customers from exploitation by investigating misconducts, shadow-banking, market manipulation, and mis-selling of financial services and products.
That aside, transactions through our earlier mentioned financial firms have lenient fees, especially when making withdrawals. Signing up is breezy and takes a few steps. When looking at the security aspects, the cards have CVV numbers and demand you to provide a password before making deposits at casinos online .
On the other hand, e-wallet platforms have SSL encryptions and even go a step further to outsource cybersecurity shielding to ensure every detail and cash on the sites is safe. More so, the digital wallets freeze transactions if they detect suspicious activities and inform account holders immediately. That way, the chances of losing cash are minimal. Now, you can join JackpotCity and make your first deposit to get the welcome bonus.
With all the above information, depositing cash in Indian online casinos should be a simple task. A myriad of payment options ranging from e-wallets and bank cards are now at your disposal. But again, you must note that our site has no ties with any of the financial institutions mentioned, despite all of them being handy to make payments.
Surprisingly, they independently hold the right to change terms or even block gamblers from using them at online casinos. Therefore, always read their terms and conditions before picking and using them to deposit cash for wagering. If you still don’t have a gaming account, we recommend creating one at FUN88 or any other brand you see above. Enjoy your gaming but remember to be a responsible gambler.
How to Withdraw Money from Online Casinos
Do you want to withdraw money from online casinos while in India? Well, an excellent…
Top 10 Largest Casinos in the World
Do you like to have a thrilling time, let loose, your hair down and unwind…
Top Casino Gambling Tips & Strategies
The popularity of casinos, as well as the number of players, is growing every day.…