How can you deposit the money at online casinos?
Playing at an online casino for real money involves making deposits at that website. And while this is a normal process, for some it can be scary and even confusing.
But don’t worry! Depositing at an online casino is easier than you think and we’ll show you how in our step-by-step guide.
We’ll explain how to deposit using the most popular methods at online casinos in India. We’ll tell you how to choose the method that suits you best. And, we’ll leave you with a list of the best casinos for you.
By the end, you’ll be an expert and you’ll be able to move on and have an amazing online gambling experience.
How to deposit in an online casino in India depending on the method?
Before I explain the step-by-step for the different methods, you should make sure you are at Indian online casinos where you can trust and play at.
Why are we telling you this? Because there are millions of sites on the internet that are only out to scam you. And since you are not only going to deposit your details, but also your money, the casino must meet the quality standards of the industry.
To find out if the casino is safe, you can read our guide to the things to check. Or, you can register at any of the listed casinos. These are already reviewed by our experts and are among the best for this year.
Once you have created an account at the casino, the next step is to deposit! and then you can play at Indian legit casinos. Let’s start!
Steps to make deposits via e-wallets
E-wallets are among the most popular methods not only in India but all over the world. There are different options such as Paytm, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, QIWI, GPay, ecoPayz, Webmoney, Neosurf…
Although each has its own mechanisms, the deposit process is the same on all sites and is as follows:
- Log in to your chosen casino using your credentials.
- Go to banking, locate and click on deposits and then select the e-wallet you will use to deposit.
- Enter the amount to deposit. Here, take into account the minimum deposit.
- Click the next button. A new window will open.
- In it, you will see the interface of the selected e-wallet. Log in with your details and confirm the transaction.
- The e-wallet website window will close and you will be returned to the casino page. Wait without touching anything, as the transaction is being processed.
- If everything worked correctly, you should see a confirmation message. And in less than 1 hour you will have your money in your casino account balance.
Guide step-by-step to deposit via bank cards like Visa, MasterCard or RuPay
Bank cards are the preferred option for many due to the ease, speed, and simplicity of the process. They are mostly used for deposits.
But there is a catch to using this method: the card must be in your name. Also, the address associated with it must be the same as the one you entered at the time of registration. That said, here are the steps:
- Log in to the online casino with your credentials.
- Go to the banking area, locate and click on the deposit button.
- Select the type of card you are going to deposit with.
- Enter the amount to deposit.
- Enter the details requested as they appear on the card. These are the full name, card number, expiry date, and CVV (security code).
- In some casinos, you will be asked to enter your online purchase password. This step is optional
- Click the confirmation button and wait.
- If the transaction is approved, you will see a confirmation message and the deposit will be credited to your account.
If the deposit takes longer than 30 minutes to be credited, you can contact the online casino and its trustworthy customer support.
How to deposit via UPI/IMPS?
It is the favorite method of Indians due to its convenience and familiarity. To use it, all you have to do is:
- Sign in to the casino with your credentials.
- Go to banking, click on deposits, and then UPI.
- Type in your UPI ID.
- Enter the amount you are going to deposit.
- Enter the mPIN.
- Click the confirm button and wait!
- If everything went well, you will get a confirmation message and in less than 5 minutes, your money will be credited to your casino account balance.
Steps to deposit using cryptocurrencies
It is a method that has been gaining popularity due to the anonymity and speed of the transaction. And although not all casinos accept it, it is an excellent option if you already have a crypto-wallet and want to take advantage of it.
The steps to deposit are:
- Log in to the crypto casino with your credentials.
- Go to banking > deposits > choose the cryptocurrency you will use. The most common is bitcoin, but there are other options such as Ethereum, Litecoin, ZCash, etc.
- You will see a unique casino address for your account, so you can make the deposit.
- Go to your wallet without closing the casino page, log in and deposit what you are going to deposit into your casino account to the casino wallet.
- Complete the transaction and return to the casino. Within seconds, you will see the deposit credited to your account.
How to choose the best deposit method if I live in India?
There are many options, but it all depends on you, your facilities, and your preferences as a player. We have prepared some questions you can ask yourself to find out which one would suit you best:
- Do you have cryptocurrencies and want to invest them? Then the cryptocurrencies are a good option.
- Do you have a bank card that you can leave to play at the casino? And moreover, did you check that the bank allows you to use the card in online casinos? If so, use this option! It is fast for deposits and also allows you to claim bonuses.
- You don’t want to enter your bank details directly at the casino but you do want to be able to transfer your money to your bank? Here you have three options: UPI, prepaid cards, or e-wallets.
- Don’t want to use intermediaries? Net banking and bank transfers are the options for you. Although you should be aware that these methods are not always available, and in some cases take time to be credited.
Now that you know how to deposit, all you have to do is put it into practice at your chosen casino. And if you have already done so, you can read our guide on how you can play at online casinos in India.
We should make it clear that we are not associated with anyone’s method or casino, so some might be available today, and not tomorrow. How can you make sure it’s still there? By creating a real casino account, visiting the dealer, and finding out for yourself what options are available.
Last but not least, we would like to remind you that all your actions and decisions are your responsibility. It’s money that’s involved and it’s up to you to make sure it’s deposited in a safe place and put to good use.